Permit ProcessingWhen considering a remodel or new build, questions about building permits always arise
When considering a remodel or new build, questions about building permits always arise:
- When do I need a construction permit?
- When don’t I need a permit?
- Where do I begin?
- What information must I provide to be sure my application is complete?
- How long does it take to get a permit?
- Who can prepare my plans?
- What are the steps in the process?
- When can I start work?
- How long will my permit remain valid?
- Will I need more than one construction permit?
Unless you have been through the construction and remodel process before, you most likely cannot answer these questions, and are not even sure where to begin.
Permits are necessary to regulate construction safety and integrity. In addition to federal, state, and local requirements, there are additional permit requirements based on the type of construction you are planning: structural, plumbing, mechanical, and electrical. Where do you begin?
As a full-service contractor, We Build can take you through the permit process, assuring you have all the necessary information and meet all the necessary deadlines. It is our business to know the ins-and-outs of permit requirements and submission. Don’t get bogged down by this very important step in the building process.
Ask the Experts
Let us help you coordinate a complete submission package to expedite the approval process and get down to the business of building.
For questions about our permit processing services, call: 619-867-6560.