Ask the Experts
Your Satisfaction is Our Mission
We treat every project and every client with the same high level of care and attention. Customer satisfaction is our most important daily ambition and we strive to achieve that goal by offering the absolute best of our skills and service.
We are a family-owned general contractor (CSLB # 939592) serving San Diego County and surrounding regions. As a veteran owned and operated firm, we serve our clients with the same commitment and pride we once served our country. We offer complete service specializing in renovations and new construction for both residential and light commercial projects.
We Build San Diego, formerly Confidence Builders, is here to serve you and to build a better San Diego.
We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality in uncompromised workmanship, materials and finishing. Your satisfaction is our driving motivation in our designs, bids, and builds.
We are a strong devoted team of passionate professionals who pride ourselves on reliability in everything we deliver. You can trust that our word and our work carry steadfast consistency, from on-schedule project completion, to accurate on-budget estimates.
We are a one-stop shop for all of your construction and remodeling needs including creative design and drafting, permit services, home remodeling, commercial building, and all the related in between.
Why Choose Us
There are many good reasons to hire We Build for your building project.
- Priced Right: Competitive and accurate bids with no surprises.
- Full Service: We are a one-stop-shop contractor offering everything from design, drafting, permit processing, renovations, and new construction for both residential and commercial projects.
- Help with a Smile: Our professional staff is always friendly, courteous, and helpful with your best interests in mind.
- Solid Team: We employ a highly skilled core team of seasoned veterans and use minimal sub-contractors, which means fewer unknown people in your home.
- On Schedule & On Budget: You can count on consistency, quality, and accuracy with us.
- Veteran Owned and Operated Firm:
We serve our clients with dedication, commitment, and honor.
We are a proud Better Business Bureau Accredited business
Credentials & Knowledge
- Licensed Class B:
Commercial general liability insurance up to $2,000,000 to protect you from the unexpected (CSLB-California State Licensing Board #939592)
- SCBA Member:
We are proud members of the Southern California Builders Association, which affords us many benefits to serve you better, including education and training for health and safety issues, OSHA regulations, permits and hazardous materials.
Environment, Health and Safety
- EPA Certified Renovator: We are a lead-free contractor, trained and certified on the Environmental Protection Agency’s official guidelines and practices to protect your job site from contaminants (EPA certificate # R-I-18942-10-03775).
- Clean & Green: We strive for safe and clean construction sites for the safety of you, your family, our employees, and for a cleaner environment.
Passion for Quality Workmanship
- Attention to Detail: We have a deep appreciation for the finer details because we know you do as well.
- Warranty: We stand by our work by offering a one-year warranty on workmanship and we honor all material and equipment guarantees.
We’re enthusiastic and dependable
A resident of La Mesa, CA, David Pollock was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA and graduated from Duquesne University with a degree in Music Performance. He soon made his way to San Diego, CA to serve four years in the Navy Band Southwest. With honorable discharge in hand, David turned his interest in rehabilitating family homes and rental properties into a career as a general contractor.
After obtaining CSLB general contractor licensing in both law and trade, David founded We Build San Diego, originally launched as Confidence Builders in 2009. A veteran owned and operated firm, We Build San Diego has become known for personalized, high-quality service and exceptional workmanship. David’s passion for excellence carries over to his team, and under his leadership We Build is fast becoming a premier builder throughout San Diego County.
Human Resources/Design Consultant
A native of Hemet, CA, Jessica is David’s partner in marriage and business. Sharing his interest in music, Jessica received a BA in Music Education from the University of Arizona and holds a board certification in Music Therapy. With this experience and certification Jessica established a career in the Residential Care Industry. From designing activities and training programs for care facilities throughout San Diego County, to the position of Executive Director at ActivCare Alzheimer’s facility in La Mesa, Jessica’s determined and caring nature make her an excellent patient advocate. Jessica continues to work as a Residential Care Consultant, however her primary determination is now focused on the continuing growth and development of We Build San Diego. As an integral member of the We Build team, Jessica has helped plan and design countless remodel spaces such as kitchens, bathrooms and room additions.
Justin is from San Diego, CA. With over 5 years experience in the construction industry, he has extensive knowledge with multi-story commercial projects, specializing in demolition, plumbing, and electrical work. Justin’s skills, professionalism, and work ethic make him an invaluable member of the We Build team.
Flexible Payment Options
Typically a 10% deposit is required to start work on a project. Then throughout the project, progress payments are made as milestones are completed. Each project is a little different and we try to be flexible for your convenience. We accept personal check, cashiers check or money order payments.
We can also accept payments directly from your bank or financial institution. We can arrange to accept payments from your home loan equity line of credit, or a construction loan for your business.
Ask the Experts
If you have questions about payment options, give us a call at 619-333-4824.